We at Carussel share many values that shape our culture and inspire our employees.
We believe in dialogue and caring about each other. We love to strike a balance between work and private life and we strongly believe in autonomy and talent. We love to help those in need, we care about our environment and we seize every opportunity to have fun together.
If you feel you can relate to our concept, don’t hesitate, join our team as a Product Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the relationship with the client and internal departments
- Prioritize business needs and development tasks
- Participate in product strategy development and high-level planning
- Define product vision and interim project goals
- Manage product backlog
- Create functional specifications for websites and other digital products
- Ensure that product development projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Experience and requirements:
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management or in similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Openness to acquire new knowledge
- Responsible, committed attitude
It’s an advantage if you have:
- A strong knowledge of JIRA
- Confident IT knowledge
- Experience with agile project management
- Experience in creating wireframes and functional specifications
- Knowledge and love of the automotive industry
- Experience in the automotive industry
What can you expect if you join us:
- Unlimited home office
- Internal moves across different teams
- Internal trainings in various areas
- Mutual programs like breakfasts, DIY workshops, get togethers and so on….
In case you are interested, please send your CV to the e-mail address email@example.com OR click the Apply button below. If you are still hesitating, then check out our video and learn more about us!