We at Carussel share many values that shape our culture and inspire our employees.
We believe in dialogue and caring about each other. We love to strike a balance between work and private life and we strongly believe in autonomy and talent. We love to help those in need, we care about our environment, and we seize every opportunity to have fun together.
If you feel you can relate to our concept, don’t hesitate, join our team as a Collection Specialist.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Create Cost Estimate and calculate the budget
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments. Organize online meetings to solve complex cases
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status to the management
Experience and requirements:
- Proven experience as a Collection Specialist or in similar role
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Good negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills, find the best way to manage clients and debtors
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply!
It’s an advantage if you have:
- relevant knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques is an advantage
- a basic knowledge of JIRA
What you can expect if you join us:
- Unlimited home office, work from anywhere
- This position can also work in part-time (6 hours per a day)
- Internal moves across different teams
- Internal trainings in various areas
- Mutual programs like breakfasts, DIY workshops, watching movies together and so on….
In case you are interested, please send your CV to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and if you are interested in reading our Data Privacy Statement, you can find it here on our website.