We at Carussel share many values that shape our culture and inspire our employees.
We believe in dialogue and caring about each other. We love to strike a balance between work and private life and we strongly believe in autonomy and talent. We love to help those in need, we care about our environment and we seize every opportunity to have fun together.
If you feel you can relate to our concept, don’t hesitate, join our team as a Project Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure that all IT projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage the relationship with the client and internal departments
- Create functional specifications for websites
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Administrate projects in the company’s task management system (JIRA)
- Contribute to the testing process
Experience and requirements:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Openness to acquire new knowledge
- Responsible, committed attitude
It’s an advantage if you have:
- a strong knowledge of JIRA
- confident IT knowledge
- experience with agile project management
- experience in creating wireframes and functional specifications
What can you expect if you join us:
- Unlimited home office
- Internal moves across different teams
- Internal trainings in various areas
- Mutual programs like breakfasts, morning language lessons, DIY workshops, watching movies together and so on….
In case you are interested, please send your CV to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org OR click the Apply button below. If you are still hesitating, then check out our video and learn more about us!