We at Carussel share many values that shape our culture and inspire our employees.
We believe in dialogue and caring about each other. We love to strike a balance between work and private life and we strongly believe in autonomy and talent. We love to help those in need, we care about our environment and we seize every opportunity to have fun together.
If you feel you can relate to our concept, don’t hesitate, join our team as a Product Delivery Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Delivery of our global solution to various markets
- Ensure rollout activities are executed within the agreed planning, specifications and ensure customer satisfaction
- Be the primary point of contact with key accounts and customers
- Perform regular meetings to monitor progress and solve potential issues
- Monitor performance of project teams and subcontractors
- Collaborating with internal departments as Account, IT, Finance, Reporting and company management
- Knowing company products inside and out
Experience and requirements:
- 3-4 years’ experience in project planning and project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility to constantly changing priorities
- Openness to acquire new knowledge
- Responsible, committed attitude
What can you expect if you join us:
- Unlimited home office
- Internal moves across different teams
- Internal trainings in various areas
- Mutual programs like breakfasts, morning language lessons, DIY workshops, watching movies together and so on….
In case you are interested, please send your CV to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org OR click the Apply button below. If you are still hesitating, then check out our video and learn more about us!